Wed 20 October 2021
Shopping cart: 0 items
Frequently asked questions
1. Who can buy on SARDISSIMO?SARDISSIMO proposes articles of its catalogue to private customers (consumers), professional customers and retailers.
For this reason the product prices are displayed without VAT which is then added at the checkout stage.
2. I cannot find an interesting product I saw a while ago. What has happened?SARDISSIMO updates the catalogue daily and the products present are usually immediately available. For this reason, some items are not shown; or sometimes, are shown only temporarily.
3. When is the order deemed to have been placed?The order is deemed to have been placed when a video message indicates that the transaction has been completed (credit card) or that the commitment to pay has been made (bank transfer). The customer also receives an e-mail showing the order summary.
4. How can I receive a written receipt of my order?All the customers receive the summary of their order by e-mail specified at the filling
of the order form.
Registered customers can check and print their orders at any time entering
the reserved area (I am Sardissimo).
5. How can I check the total amount of my purchases?You can do it at any time clicking on Cart link on the top-right side of the page.
The total amount displayed does not include shipping charges.
6. How long are the delivery times?Customers who place orders on www.sardissimo.it will receive the goods in 24-48 hours (if the delivery address is in Italy) or 3-6 days (if the delivery address is anywhere outside Italy).
7. How much does shipping cost?The shipment costs vary depending on the delivery address and on the weight and type of goods ordered (e.g. fresh goods).
Orders that exceed the minimum charge may be applicable for discounts.
8. How do you safeguard my privacy?SARDISSIMO does not track the habits of navigation (cookies) of the users and the personal details will not be widespread for advertising material and pubblicity unless allowed by you.
Read carefully how SARDISSIMO safeguards your privacy.
9. What is the minimum amount required to place an order?There's no minimum amount required.
10. What payment methods are available?You can pay your purchases by PayPal or bank transfer.
11. Are my credit card payments secure?Your payments are secure, thanks to SSL protocol, one of the most reliable secure payment systems available on the Internet.
All of your information entered in PayPal are protected and encrypted before they are sent for processing.
12. How can I track my order?After your order has been placed, you will receive by e-mail the notices about the stages of the order process.
After the order is dispatched, you can follow the delivery with the tracking number (e-mailed to you from SARDISSIMO) that the courier provides.
Registered customers can check and print their orders at any time entering the reserved area
(I am Sardissimo).
13. What should I do if, when the package is delivered, I discover that it has been opened or damaged?As the customer, you have the right, on receiving the order, to open the package in order to check that the product contained within it corresponds to the order you placed and to ensure that there is no apparent damage. If the product is not the one you ordered or is clearly damaged, we recommend that you do not accept the delivery - rather, you should return the entire package to the courier, who will then send it back to us. Whether the order is wrong or the product is damaged, please contact us immediately.
14. What happens if I am not in when the courier attempts to deliver the package?If it turns out that the package cannot be delivered because there is nobody in at the delivery address, the courier will leave a note with the details of the shipment.
You should then contact the courier directly within 5 days to arrange collection of the package from the courier's facility or to agree on a new delivery date and time.
15. Is it possible to send an item as a gift?If you wish, the package can be sent to an address that is not your own. Moreover, you can also add a personalised message for the recipient.
The paperwork that accompanies the package does not include the price(s) of the article(s) purchased.